This Diary Writer!!

My photo
does not like publicity desperate, all stories are not related to the living and the dead, this blog is not only to expressions of faith to the enemy this blog as a place to tell the story of love and sorrow, life to be a visionary and successful and able to respond thanks to the parents.

I Love You!!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Immeasurable I ♥

It start with capital I ,
and ending with capital T :)
Did you know what i means ?
Yes my heartbeat name :)
They friend call him (IZZAT)
Yes i do love you Izzat Subri ♥ 
From my first look .
I hope i can get you
And i hope you will be mine

And one day
You text me
I did replay your text
A few minute
I got one call
It from you Izzat Subri :)
We talk and talk and talk again :B

At the day on 22 Febuary 2008
I and you have been together
Waa ! i think its was just a dream
But its is true :)

I really2 hope you will be mine
And finally i got you honey :)
Until now i still love you more than everything
I swear i never let you go from my life

I Love You , You Love Me
You Got Me , Me Get You
And we bring our heart closed





p/s: ade perasan tak kebelakangan ni post saya banyak cakap pasal die.. nak tahu kenape? sebab saya rindu sama dia lah.. adoh doh deh da doh.. haha 

4 comments:

  1. honey im here .
    i know that u very miss me .
    and im here miss u more honey .
    and all your entry i was read .
    thanks coz always miss and love me .
    at Disember i had a suprise for u .
    im here just wait for u .
    takecare honey and always pray
    for a good result for your final .

    your love,
    Muhammad Izzat Bin Muhd Subri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling !! it is you ?
    ohh my god.. haha..
    i never thought you would
    comment my entry..
    thanks cause reading all my entry..
    im speechless.haha..
    okey darling i will try..
    btw what suprise?
    i cant wait disember..
    anywhere darling i love u forever..
    thanks for everythings..

    your honey,
    Nurul Najihah Binti Zabidi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cpt2 la kawin hihhihiihihihi. eh eh baik u buang je Word verification susah nk komen la dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. im done deactive the word verification..
    hehe.. kawin? oh no we`re still young..
    and money not enough yet.. thanks..

    ReplyDelete